Cature Natural Wood Clumping Cat Litter Tiny Pellets
- Suitable for all stages Cats: Super Economical - Up to 700% Absorption
- 100% Natural! NO CHEMICALS, NO TOXINS
- Tiny Pellets: Smaller Particles, more comfortable for the Cats
- Usage For 1 Normal Adult Cat = 1 box is roughly good for 3 months (roughly)
- Control Odour very Effective
- Flushable to Toilet Bowl (in small amount) and biodegradable
- Non-toxic, Fornaldehyde-free, Fragrance free, No industrial Gel, No Harmful Additive
- Our natural, clumping wood litter is unrivaled in absorption and odor control.
- It’s a breath of fresh air for your home!
- 700% Water absorption & Easy Clumping The micro-fine fibrils trap the liquid inside the natural organic fibers.
- A single package can last 30 days per cat!
- For only 10 seconds, the litter can absorb all the liquid and lock odor super effectively The wood is chipped and pelleted in combination with special plant-based binders that give Cature its exceptional properties.
- Convenient package: Vacuum package protects organic pellet, avoids humidity and saves space in storage
Cature begins as naturally fallen timber or unused lumber that would otherwise go to waste.
The wood is chipped and pelleted in combination with special plant-based binders that give Cature its exceptional properties.
NATURAL ODOR CONTROL
Keeps pet odor in check for 7 days.
Our natural, clumping wood litter is unrivaled in absorption and odor control.
It's a breath of fresh air for your home!
Cature litter can absorb up to 7x volume of water
Capillaries inside the micro-fine fibrils ensure that liquid is absorbed and trapped inside the natural organic fibers. A single package can last 30 days per cat!
Yes, you can flush it
What comes from the earth can be returned to the earth. Cature is committed to sustainable sourcing, using 100% reclaimed wood to create a natural cat litter that is biodegradable, free of pollutants, and air-round better for your household.
Naturally Lightweight & Dust Free - 10 second
Liquids are trapped and absorbed quickly before they can reach the bottom of the litter. Clumps may be removed and disposed of easily, leaving a fresh layer for next time.
Cature is easy to carry and store because it is naturally light - just a fraction of the weight of day litters."