It is made of tea tree extract that are proven natural and safe!
1. Dissolves pet excess ear wax, oil, cleans ear mites, ear wax and necrotic debris.
2. Inhibits ear canal bacteria, removes odor, cleans the ear canal and relieves ear canal sensitivity and itching.
3. Cleanses ear canals with servere otitis externa or prior to administration of other ear preparations in the treatment of otitis externa.
4. Used in dogs and cats of any age.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
* Shake well before using. Turn the white noozle to open the product, then apply the product into the ear canal fill the ear canal with the ear cleanser, gently rub massage the base root of the ear for 1-2 minutes, then let the cat and dog shake it out and then wipe the interior ear flap with cotton or clean cloth. It is recommended to use 2-3 times a week to daily routine use, before each treatment in the case of otitis externa or as directed by your vet.
* For animal use only. For topical use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes with water and seek medical attention if irritation persists. Do not use in ears with ruptured tympanic membranes.