Appearance: Charco’s are round rings approx 20-22mm in outer diameter. Inner hole is approx 7-8mm in diameter. Charcos are black in colour due to the natural charcoal added to the biscuits
Charco’s is a natural charcoal based dog treat designed assist in the control of bad breath & bad odours.
Dogs will enjoy Charco’s as a treat, and when fed on a regular basis, Charco’s will assist with:
- Reducing objectionable body odours
- Reducing the bad smell of a dog’s stool
- Reducing bad breath in dogs
- Reducing tartar build-up and tooth decay
Charco’s is made from quality ingredients, such as :
- Activated charcoal
- Sodium HMP, which improves dental hygiene
- Yucca, which is a natural plant extract which may assist in reducing objectionable odours in your dog.
Please note that Charco’s is a dog treat, and not a complete food. For this reason, Charco’s should not be fed to your dog as a sole diet. Always ensure that your dog has access to clean fresh water at all times.
Whole grain cereals, poultry meal, fine ground charcoal, fish meal, vegetable protein, animal fats, sodium hexametaphosphate, yucca and aniseed.
|Crude Protein||min 20%|
|Crude Fat||min 10%|
|Crude Fibre||approx. 3.5%|