Nefrotech herbal medicine is an effective treatment of urinary tract infections, bladder stones, kidney stones, cystitis and non-specific irritations of the urethra. It has diuretic properties that flush out poisons and expel excess liquid from the body.
This formula also acts as a urinary germicide, with sterile, antiseptic properties that counteract repetitive urinary tract infections in dogs and cats. It can be used as co-therapy in kidney disease.
TYPE: Pet Tablet
QUANTITY: 60 Tablets
SUITABLE FOR: Dogs and cats experiencing kidney insufficiency
- Prophylaxis and management of recurrent urinary tract infections
- Non-specific urethritis (inflammation of the urethra), cystitis (inflammation of the bladder) and pyelitis (inflammation of pelvis of kidney due to bacterial infection).
- Kidney dysfunction due to nephritis- as a supportive therapy.
DESCRIPTION:Himalaya Nefrotec DS are highly effective tablets that help breaks down bladder stones and stop them from reforming in the pets. As a diuretic, this also helps in removing excess fluid and flush out toxins from your pet’s body. It has got antiseptic properties which prevent urinary tract infections. The most amazing thing about these tablets is that they are suitable for both dogs and cats. Himalaya Nefrotec DS is one of the most recommended tablets by veterinarians to treat kidney insufficiency in dogs and cats.
BENEFITS OF HIMALAYA NEFROTEC DS
- Prevents and manages the recurrence of urinary tract infections.
- Acts as supportive therapy in kidney dysfunction.
- Treats non-specific Urethritis and Cystitis
- Removes excess fluid from the body
- Suitable for both dogs and cats
INGREDIENTS:Shilapushpa (Didymocarpus pedicellata), Pasanabheda (Saxifraga ligulata), Manjishtha (Rubia cordifolia)
Can be fed orally, mixed with food or as directed by the vet
Small breed dogs - 1 tablet twice daily
Large breed dogs - 2 tablets twice daily
Cats - 1 Tablet once daily