Skip to content
- DIRECTIONS: To introduce brushing to your dog, start by letting your dog taste a small amount of the dental toothpaste on the tip of your finger.
- Begin using your finger to gently rub the teeth and gums in circular motion. Next, add a small amount of the toothpaste to the toothbrush or soft finger toothbrush and allow your dog to taste.
- Expose your dog’s teeth and gums and gently start brushing with a back and forth motion.
- Praise your dog while brushing.
- INGREDIENTS: Hydrated Silica, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Sodium Saccharide, Carboxymethyl Cellulose, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Xanthan Gum, Artificial Flavor.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection