Medimousse supports the important dietary habits of dogs and cats with recipes tailored to their needs.
It has a mousse-like finish with a high moisture content, so it is easy to mix with your regular food or make into a liquid, making it soft and easy to feed and eat.
It is a functional nutritional supplement that can be given with confidence as it is low in calories, suitable for weight management, and grain-free to reduce allergies and digestive burden.
Five concepts of medimouse
- 1. Grain freeCompletely free of grains such as rice, wheat, and corn. Allergies and the burden on digestion can be reduced.
- 2. Supports hydration with rich water contentIt efficiently replenishes the moisture that dry food tends to lack, reducing the risk of kidney disease and urolithiasis.
- 3. Veterinarian-developed recipesIn consideration of dogs and cats that require therapeutic food, feeding them together increases the palatability of therapeutic food.
- 4. Mousse type that is easy to eat and give to seniorsFinished in a fluffy and soft mousse. Also suitable for syringe feeding.
- 5. No synthetic colorants, synthetic preservatives, or antioxidantsSafe, domestically produced and low calorie. We do not use any additives that pet owners may be concerned about.
Characteristic healthy ingredients
Among the essential amino acids, it contains BCAA, which tends to be deficient when liver function declines, and milk thistle, which contains silymarin, which has a liver-protecting effect.
In addition, it supports heart health and contains taurine, an antioxidant, to comprehensively support your dog's liver health.
|name||Medimousse Liver Support for Dogs|
|Purpose||Functional nutritional supplement food (general food)|
|raw materials||Meat (mutton, chicken liver, chicken), tomato, potato starch, milk thistle, yeast, perilla oil, oyster extract (contains taurine), polysaccharide thickener, minerals (potassium), L-leucine, L- Isoleucine, L-valine, lecithin (derived from soybean), vitamins|
|country of origin||Japan|
|expiration date||2 years from date of manufacture|
|protein||2.0% or more|
|lipid||1.0% or more|
|crude fiber||0.5% or less|
|ash||2.0% or less|
|moisture||93.0% or less|
How to give
The amount given per day varies depending on the breed, age, amount of exercise, season, and individual dog.
Taking these into consideration, please feed once or twice a day using the table below as a guide.
Requires refrigeration after opening.
Avoid direct sunlight, hot and humid places, store in the refrigerator after opening, and give as soon as possible. Also, please do not store it within the reach of infants.