Medimousse supports the important dietary habits of dogs and cats with recipes tailored to their needs.
It has a mousse-like finish with a high moisture content, so it is easy to mix with your regular food or make into a liquid, making it soft and easy to feed and eat.
It is a functional nutritional supplement that can be given with confidence as it is low in calories, suitable for weight management, and grain-free to reduce allergies and digestive burden.
Five concepts of medimouse
- 1. Grain freeCompletely free of grains such as rice, wheat, and corn. Allergies and the burden on digestion can be reduced.
- 2. Supports hydration with rich water contentIt efficiently replenishes the moisture that dry food tends to lack, reducing the risk of kidney disease and urolithiasis.
- 3. Veterinarian-developed recipesIn consideration of dogs and cats that require therapeutic food, feeding them together increases the palatability of therapeutic food.
- 4. Mousse type that is easy to eat and give to seniorsFinished in a fluffy and soft mousse. Also suitable for syringe feeding.
- 5. No synthetic colorants, synthetic preservatives, or antioxidantsSafe, domestically produced and low calorie. We do not use any additives that pet owners may be concerned about.
Characteristic healthy ingredients
In addition to oligosaccharides and lactoferrin, which have the effect of increasing the number of good bacteria and regulating the intestinal flora, the combination of manuka honey, which supports antioxidant power, and the antioxidant enzyme SOD (superoxide dismutase) helps to improve your cat's gastrointestinal health. Supports health.
|name||Medimousse Gastrointestinal Support for Cats|
|Purpose||Functional nutritional supplement food (general food)|
|raw materials||Meat (chicken fillet, chicken, kangaroo), tuna, potato starch, honey, oyster extract (contains taurine), oligosaccharides, vegetable oil, perilla oil, fish oil, melon extract, polysaccharide thickener, minerals (potassium), polyglutamic acid, lactoferrin concentrate|
|country of origin||Japan|
|expiration date||2 years from date of manufacture|